Welcome to Baby Boomers for those who want to understand more about how Baby Boomers and their parents can maximise their lifestyles, have fun, gain knowledge and make the most of life now and into the future.
Definition of Baby Boomers - born 1946 to 1964.
- Passion - Intensity - Fun
- Excellence - High performance - Make a difference
- Creativity - creative expression
- Innovation - pushing boundaries - Cutting edge
- Integrity - Professionalism - Ethics
'We believe all people should have the opportunity to lead their best life, no matter what their age or capabilities.'
'To foster positive outcomes for both the Baby Boomers and their parents now and into the future.'
'To enable Human Services organisations to develop their systems, people and services to better provide for the needs of the Baby Boomers and their parents.